What perception would someone get if online reviews and ratings were the only exposure they got to your practice?
In today’s online world, every patient is a potential critic. Although you strive for 100% patient satisfaction, you can never please everyone. It never seems to fail that the one unhappy patient is the loudest, spreading their critique of your practice in various places on the Internet. When these negative reviews start displaying in Google searches, these reviews may be the first words to greet potential patients.
WebforDoctors’ reputation management program will do the following:
- Monitor online reviews on Google, Yelp, CitySearch, Insiderpages, HealthGrades and other sites where users review businesses and medical practices
- Monitor conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Blogs about your practice
- Teach you/your staff how to generate positive reviews which outweigh negative reviews
- Work to remove negative reviews from the front page of search engines
- Keep you informed of patient opinion and conversation on the Internet