PhysiciansPractice.com recently published a fantastic article titled “Online Patient Feedback: What to Do“. This article goes into fairly extensive detail on how to deal with negative patient reviews, and is very similar to the process we use for our clients here at WebForDoctors.
The article covers:
- the importance and appropriate ways to respond to reviews
- methods for removing reviews from some sites
- ideas to help you encourage positive reviews
- use of online alerts to track reviews
- ways you can learn from your reviews
- the value of reviews for search engine marketing
As online reviews have become more and more widespread, they have become one of the most important aspects of medical online marketing. Use this article to get started, and if you need help let us know!