Why Is Reputation Important?
Your online reputation, as expressed via your ratings, reviews, and commentary on social media, has a direct influence on whether someone chooses you vs. your competitors. The better your reputation, the more likely a prospect will become a patient.
In addition, many factors related to your online reputation are also used by search engines as ranking factors. Thus, by building your online reputation, you will rank higher and be exposed to more prospects.
How We Can Help
WebforDoctors’ reputation management program will do the following:
- Monitor online reviews on Google, Yelp, CitySearch, Insiderpages, HealthGrades and other sites where users review businesses and medical practices
- Monitor conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Blogs about your practice
- Teach you/your staff how to generate positive reviews which outweigh negative reviews
- Work to remove negative reviews from the front page of search engines
- Keep you informed of patient opinion and conversation on the Internet